Monday 22 April 2013

New arrival...

I woke up this morning to a text message from my sister, saying she had had a baby boy in the early hours of the morning! I'm now officially an Aunty to three and unofficially an Aunty to two!



I gave my pink practice crochet square to my niece, she said she wanted it for her doll, it must be a small doll!
Here is my practice granny stripe, it looks ok but a bit messy at the corners and I ran out of wool. 



I have started a blue practice square now, I think I will carry on with this for a bit and then maybe start on a granny stripe blanket. 



The 19th April was primrose day, my nan says she has never planted any primroses in the garden but we have a few of patches of them dotted around. 



I keep messing about with layout of this blog, changing colours and photos but I'm still not 100% happy with it but it will do for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it's lovely to hear from you!