Sunday 28 April 2013

Such a busy week...

This week has been so busy and I haven't had time to write until now. I have been helping out with my niece and nephew and the new arrival for most of the week. We had my nieces birthday party here yesterday so it was a long day but I didn't get a chance to take any photos of the party.


Although it was a busy week I did manage to get to hobbycraft and buy some wool and it was on a 3 for 2 offer. I haven't been able to do any crocheting this week but I'm hoping to do a granny stripe blanket like this one from BunnyMummy and I have ten colours of wool.


 
I will post an update when I get started!

I have enjoyed seeing the garden come to life this week, with the arrival of lots of tulips and the flowers blooming in the rockery. I bought some flowers from the garden centre on Friday and I'm hoping to pot them up later on today. I will try to remember to take some photos to put into my next post.

I have got another busy week coming up with visiting friends, helping with the children and we are going to Legoland tomorrow for my nieces birthday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it's lovely to hear from you!