Thursday 2 May 2013

Something for the weekend

I got this 'Something for the weekend' idea from the LuluLoves blog. I will put up a few things that I'm looking forward to doing at the weekend. I'm not sure how often I will do this type of blog, maybe once a month.

So, this weekend I'm looking forward to:

  • Partying! - Attending an 18th birthday party on Saturday night.
  • Flicking through my new copy of Essentials, I got a subscription for Christmas and have been reading it for a few years now.
  • Packing for my holiday next week, I'm not looking forward to the packing but I am looking forward to the holiday! I'm going to help with the children and we are going to Great Yarmouth. I hope we get to the beach at least one day, I would like to look for sea glass as I had never heard of it before last week when I read about it here, here and here.

After my last post and not being able to move down the post properly when there are more than a few photos, I've downloaded the app Blogsy. The photos in last post weren't positioned how I would have liked and so far Blogsy seems very good.

Whatever you have planned for the weekend, I hope you enjoy it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it's lovely to hear from you!