Friday 31 May 2013

Something for the weekend

This weekend I'm looking forward to:

  • Partying! - Attending a 21st birthday party on Saturday night. If you read my last 'Something for the weekend' post, you may remember that I was partying that weekend too. My social life isn't usually this busy!
  • Celebrating my nan's 80th birthday by visiting her tomorrow with cards and presents.
  • Packing - Although I won't be packing until Thursday, I put this as I will be sorting and washing my stuff ready for packing for my holiday. Again, if you read my last 'Something for the weekend' post, you will notice I have used the same photo of my suitcase. This is because I didn't want to get it out of the cupboard again to photo it!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it's lovely to hear from you!