Thursday 31 October 2013

Something for the weekend


This weekend I'm looking forward to:
  • Legoland - We are supposed to be going to Legoland tomorrow for the fireworks but my niece may have chicken pox, one nephew is just getting over it and the other is covered in spots so we'll see in the morning!
  • Reading my December, Christmas copy of Essentials. (Only eight weeks to go!)
  • Christening - Going to the Christening of my friends daughter on Sunday morning, then the reception in the evening.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend, whatever you are doing.

2 comments:

  1. I went shopping today Gemma and felt very christmassy....M&S was full of beautiful decorations and I was tempted. I found out a couple of years ago that I have no immunity to chicken pox, so strange as I know I had it and so did everyone around me. Decided not to have the vaccine.
    Have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love seeing all the shops Christmas displays, they make me feel Christmassy! I think it's good that they've all had it while they are young but, like you, they may end up getting it again when they're older. Have a lovely weekend too!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, it's lovely to hear from you!