Sunday 30 March 2014

52 Weeks of Happy 13/52

I'm still not feeling very well so this will be a quick post. I did feel better midweek but felt worse again by Friday. I've only got three happy things again this week.

1. Extra hour. I'm looking forward to the longer days and lighter evenings.

Photo source

2. Cut grass. The grass was cut for the first time this year, yesterday. I love the smell of freshly cut grass!



3. Warm weekend. It's been a lovely warm weekend, so far. I did manage to spend about 15 minutes outside yesterday. If I felt better, I would have sat outside for a while.


I hope you've managed to find happy things, this week.

1 comment:

  1. Oh sorry you're not feeling too well. Yes the weekend was lovely here too and we went for few walks in the late afternoon. Love the smell of fresh cut grass too, although we have been cutting ours for quite a few weeks already.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it's lovely to hear from you!