Friday 7 March 2014

Something for the weekend


I've been slack with these 'Something for the weekend' posts, I haven't done one since October!

This weekend I'm looking forward to:
  • 1st Birthday Party - I'm helping out at this party tomorrow, I'm sure I'll be worn out afterwards!
  • 30th Birthday meal - It's my sister's birthday tomorrow and we are going out for dinner, there will be about 14 of us.
  • 6 Nations Rugby - I'm looking forward to watching England play on Sunday.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend too!

P.S. I made this collage on the PicMonkey website, there are lots of things to play around with.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a good weekend of celebrations. I like your creation from pic monkey. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it's lovely to hear from you!