Tuesday 22 April 2014

Kew Gardens

Last Tuesday I met my friend in London and we went to Kew Gardens. It was lovely to meet up with my friend again, we try to meet at least once a year. We walked and talked, it's always nice to find out what she has been up to. We took lunch with us and sat in the sun to eat, it was quite warm in the sun but chilly in the shade. I took lots of photos, here are the best ones.







Cow Parsley

Bluebells


Snakeshead Fritillary





Summer Snowflake









Magnolia



Reflections on the water

I hope you enjoyed sharing this trip with me, well done if you made to the end!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic Gemma, what a lovely garden tour. The weather looked stunning too, pure blue skies to make your trip and day out with your friend extra nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The weather was lovely and we had a great time.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, it's lovely to hear from you!