Sunday 25 May 2014

52 Weeks of Happy 21/52

Hello to you all, I hope you've all had a lovely week. My mouth is much better now, I'm just getting a bit of pain on and off.

Here are my happy things from this week.

1. Books. My nan wanted some books and as I was going into town, I paid a visit to The British Heart Foundation shop. They always have loads of books and had a sale on, on Friday so I got seven books for £8! I got six books for my nan and one for myself, I love looking for new books and reading, it's great to escape into someone else's world but don't always have time to read. Here is my book, I really love the cover! I had already started the short story A Sea Change by the same author and didn't realise this book actually has it in it too.



2. Birds nesting. I think there have been birds nesting in the Weeping Willow, in the garden. I haven't been able to see into the tree properly but it looks like there is a nest up there. When I got the washing in today, I could hear lots of noise from the tree, I couldn't see any birds but then 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 birds flew out of the tree, one after the other, over to the trees at the back of the garden. 

3. Babysitting. I've babysat four days this week! I've noticed my youngest nephew (13 months) doing new things, he has recently started walking and now he puts his hands for 'all gone' and he tries to say "all gone". He is always touching things, pulling things and trying to get into the washing machine! (Sorry about the dirty bin!)



4. New waterproof. The waterproof I have is about four years old now and not that waterproof so, I thought it was time to look for a new one. I found a packaway one on the Regatta Outlet Store, it was £14 instead of £35 so a bargain!


Photo Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it's lovely to hear from you!