Sunday 15 June 2014

52 Weeks of Happy 24/52

This week has gone so quickly, I don't know where the time goes!

My happy things from this week are:

1. Common lizard. While walking home, my nephew spotted this on the step, it's the first time I've seen one. I only had my phone and couldn't get a great photo as I didn't want to disturb it.


2. Weather. We've had a lovely, mostly warm week here. I've spent some time in the garden, pottering about.


3. Planting. I planted up my pots this week, I did it after 8pm and it was starting to get dark so I haven't taken any photos yet. 

4. Broadchurch. Set in West Bay and Somerset, I watched this first time around and it was repeated on ITV Encore this week.

Photo Source

I hope it's been a happy week for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it's lovely to hear from you!