Sunday 22 June 2014

52 Weeks of Happy 25/52

1. Visiting local fields. I recently found out that there some local fields, a sort of conservation area and it's only 10 minutes drive away. I will do a separate post soon with all the photos. 



2. Having breakfast out. My mum has had the week off so we went to the local Brewers Fayre for breakfast. I had the full breakfast, which is 'eat as much as you like' of the cooked and Continental breakfasts. I didn't take a photo!

3. Two picnics. It was National Picnic Week, this week. I haven't had a picnic for a long time but we had one at the fields on Monday and my nephew's Playgroup had one on Thursday. Again, I forgot to take a photo!

4. Lavender. I'm loving the colour of the lavender at the moment, it doesn't have it's strong smell yet, though. I can't have strong smelling flowers in the house as they give my nan sneezing fits and headaches.


I hope you've all had a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it's lovely to hear from you!