Wednesday 25 June 2014

Weymouth, May 2014

This post is very late! We went to Weymouth from 12th-16th May and stayed at Haven Weymouth Bay. All in all the weather was good, mostly sunny and three really warm days. I wanted to share some of my photos, we didn't go to any new places so I tried not to take too many photos similar to my last Weymouth holiday. You can read the post, here.

Tuesday - Weymouth





Wednesday
We went to the market in the morning. In the afternoon I took a walk up the hill, that leads from the park to Bowleaze Cove. I didn't realise you could do this, we've always walked through Waterside Holiday Park before. I sat on top of the hill for a while and took in the view, it was stunning and I could have stayed there all day!







Thursday - Portland Bill and Chesil Beach
There was evidence of the winter storm damage at Portland Bill. Where you can see the orange netting, the rocks behind have come away.










Friday - Bowleaze Cove
We walked to Bowleaze Cove before we left to head home.




Our caravan
Gulls nesting on a caravan roof


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it's lovely to hear from you!