Saturday 5 July 2014

52 Weeks of Happy 26/52

It's hard to believe we're half way through the year already! The time just seems to be flying by. I've had some potentially exciting news this week but I don't want to reveal all just yet, in case nothing comes of it! 

These are my happy things from last week.

1. Relaxing week. My week was quite quiet and relaxing as I didn't do any extra babysitting, just my normal two days. I caught up on some TV and a bit of crocheting, I haven't done any for ages so I need to get back into the swing of it... again!

2. Bottles. I sorted out some old bits and pieces and found these bottles. I love the colour and thought I can use them for flowers.


3. Buddleia. I took some cuttings of Buddleia, this one is starting to grow new leaves so it will hopefully, eventually flower.


4. Goldfinches. I occasionally see Goldfinches in the garden and saw two last Sunday. As I went to get my camera my nan called me for something so I missed getting a photo of them!

I hope you've all had a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it's lovely to hear from you!